Wildomar Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wildomar Soccer

Discussion for WYSA

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Soccer Roster Form to Give to Refs

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RussBrown
Coach

Soccer Roster Form to Give to Refs Empty
PostSubject: Soccer Roster Form to Give to Refs   Soccer Roster Form to Give to Refs EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 1:55 pm

Hello All,
New Coach Here!

When we played at Alberhill I was unable to find a sign in desk or anyone that had a Team Roster Form to fill out and give to the Ref. I asked the young lady who Ref'd our game and she said that we were suppose to have them from our League . I know I can pick one up at the desk when we play at David A. but I only get one so where are the forms for visiting games at other fields?

Russ Brown
Back to top Go down
Josh M
Board Member
Josh M

PostSubject: Re: Soccer Roster Form to Give to Refs   Soccer Roster Form to Give to Refs EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 3:50 pm

We can give you a few of them so when you do go to away games you will already have them. I know last fall when we played in Alberhill they were nice enough to have them for us so I dont know why things changed. If you are at David A Brown today for practice I can get you a few. If you cant get down there today I will be at Alberhill for my son's game at 8am on Saturday.
Josh M
Back to top Go down
https://soccertalk.forumotion.com
RussBrown
Coach

PostSubject: Re: Soccer Roster Form to Give to Refs   Soccer Roster Form to Give to Refs EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 9:12 am

Thanks Josh,
My Older Daughter has an 8 AM game at Alberhill as well so I will get them from you on Saturday.

Russ
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soccer Roster Form to Give to Refs   Soccer Roster Form to Give to Refs Empty

Back to top Go down

Soccer Roster Form to Give to Refs
Page 1 of 1